2013 and Year-end Request
22 December, 2013
Prelude Foundation has been working for the past 6 years to bring joy and hope to thousands of children in the Middle East. Shifts in political and social dynamics in the region make it harder for children these days to have a normal and joyful childhood. Our goal has always been to reach as many children as possible with your donations. I am proud to say that this year, thanks to your support, we did wonderful things and reached more children than ever. We hope to continue this work also next year.
Please help us continue our work in 2014, and reach more children who need it most. Click here to donate.
These are the highlights of our work in 2013:
- We supported Music Bus Goes Middle East, a project by Musicians without Borders, reaching 5,000 children every year.
- We sponsored 2 summer camps for 150 refugee children from Aida, al’Azzeh, and Dheisheh refugee camps, next to Bethlehem.
- We paid for a fun day full of activities for 35 sick Palestinian children and their families, organized by Palestinian and Israeli volunteers from the organization Humans without Borders.
- We gave full scholarships for music education to underprivileged children in Jordan.
- We sponsored dance and circus training for one of our volunteers, who now reaches hundreds of children, teaching them dance and circus.
I wish you a peaceful and joyous 2014.